Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) welcomes comment from customers, city leaders, plumbers and home / property owners interested in the SLWA Warranty Program. All content is monitored by SLWA.
SLWA requests that you read the following guidelines before posting:
- Treat others with respect and consideration
- Offer comments that are constructive and relevant to the topic
- Refrain from revealing personal information
- Recognize that Service Line Warranties of America maintains zero-tolerance for:
- Use of profanity
- Reference or link to inappropriate and/or pornographic material
- Copyright infringement
- Intellectual property violations
- Promotion of and/or linking to third-party products or services
- Reproduction or distribution of SLWA content or graphics without the express, written permission of SLWA
SLWA reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove content that it believes to be irrelevant or inappropriate and/or to ban the respective author.
have slwa sewer policy can i do some of the sewer line work . oh ya i was a senior plumber for 10 years . have already lnstalled 4in c/o located clay area and city lateral in street during city camera and cleaning and have it marked off . during city sewer jetting also was offered a job am retired . city did this for us. so far no problems.